Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Something that happened this afternoon:
-I gave my 11 yr old sister the "tweeze" sign (i said it was called twist and she insisted it's called tweeeeze so, well, tweeeeze then.)-
-She turned my hand around so the outside of my fingers were facing towards me instead of outwards-
Li: Don't do that.
Me: Why not?
Li: Cos it means F-U in German.
Me: Oh seriously? haha
-I then gave her 2 of the rude signs-
Me: Hey Li, guess what this is?
Li: What?
Me: It's F-U, 2
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sadly, i think that's the best joke i've come up with in ages (other than my Great Ex. one: If you remove the ip from Pip and change to B from Biddy to D, then put it together, YOU GET P.DIDDY! -I was staring at their names too long last night.)
Even more sadly, i actually found it hilariously funny.
Had a very entertaining lunch with Mengs Sarah Vans Jodee at Subway today(: It was fun. and it was funny, haha(: Vans now I keep laughing about what Nick and Marc said about the slurpie and the baby, and the stupid Thailand story. HAHAHA. Omg, damn funny :D
ROARRRR.
I want to scream and i want to be cuddled.
But not simultaneously.
And by no one other than Nick.
ROAR.
ex-oh, ex-oh
12:34 AM